stoke have been given extra tickets

LongsightM13 said:
As I understood it, the rags and Stoke got the east side if Wembley, which for some odd reason has a couple of thousand more seats, and City and Bolton got the west?

Is that right? The stadium is a wrap around..... how can any 'half of a side' have a thousand more seats than the other half.....?
It's not like, say at Maine Road, with one team being given Platt Lane and the other the North Stand that had different capacities

More of the club wembley will want to attend City and Utd rather than Stoke and Bolton.

If they want the semi's to be at Wembley then the fans should get full allocation. Leave all the club Wembley tickets till the final to keep them happy.

i can assure you that when they went on sale on stokes website they said that they were given 32k...in fact the figure showing on their website dated 24th march is 32.047 now add to that the extra tickets, you need to ask why we are given less<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:40 pm --<br /><br />bolton received 31,830 and they have sold two thirds with the rest going on open sale this monday where they will sell the rest

What a disgrace, a 90,000 seater capacity stadium and each team gets just over a 1/3 of the tickets. It should be 40,000 each and 10,000 for the neutrals

Jackson-ctid said:
What a disgrace, a 90,000 seater capacity stadium and each team gets just over a 1/3 of the tickets. It should be 40,000 each and 10,000 for the neutrals
exactly

although i've often thought that the teams should get their average gate, and if that is more than available then pro rata them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.