Stoke in Europa League

LoveCity

We'll see if the myth about "<insert foreign team> couldn't handle Stoke!" is true. :D

Those Serbians, Greeks and Polish players won't know whats hit them at THE LOUDEST GROUND IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM..

WNRH said:
Those Serbians, Greeks and Polish players won't know whats hit them at THE LOUDEST GROUND IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM..
hahaha...stoke, stoke, stoke.

I actually can't wait to see how they do in the Europa, I think it'll be hilarious seeing teams from the continent trying to deal with them.

i cant see foreign refs allowing them to bully and cajole as much as they do in the league. the whistle will be going every 2 mins.

See how long it takes Delap to get booked for wasting time with his "wipe the ball" routine.

I wish Stoke City the very best of luck in Europe next season, as I do to all the English teams competing in both of UEFA's club competitions.

With the singular exception of Woolwich Wanderers.

Congratulations to Stoke and Birmingham I will follow their progress with interest. Only team I ever want to fuck up big time is that lot from Trafford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.