stoke police brutality

kippax88

to be fairly honest the police & stewarding in and out of the ground was driscrace first off in the ground coming to end of game i stand on that wall at the front just for liek 2 seconds to tell me dad where i was meetin him ect n the power mad steward in front didnt say a word liek get down mate or anything he just pushed me off....

the police out side the ground was a SHAMBLES... they was asking for trouble keeping us city lads locked up like animals then when we started to sing they all got there batons out... wtf was that about... then we gotp ushed forward into the police line they started hittin people with batons for no reason at all they hit me n me dad n i saw them hitting fuckin woman absolute joke i was at front sayin i cant do anythin im gettin pushed the copper says get fucking back now strangles me start hittin us with batons me dad helped one copper up off floor n his mate started hittin me dad....

stoke are a joke....

to top it all off city were shit....

Unfortunately you've got to expect this sort of thing when you turn up at Stoke as a visiting fan these days ...... the Staffordshire police force appear to be getting as bad as the home fans!

kippax88 said:
to be fairly honest the police & stewarding in and out of the ground was driscrace first off in the ground coming to end of game i stand on that wall at the front just for liek 2 seconds to tell me dad where i was meetin him ect n the power mad steward in front didnt say a word liek get down mate or anything he just pushed me off....

the police out side the ground was a SHAMBLES... they was asking for trouble keeping us city lads locked up like animals then when we started to sing they all got there batons out... wtf was that about... then we gotp ushed forward into the police line they started hittin people with batons for no reason at all they hit me n me dad n i saw them hitting fuckin woman absolute joke i was at front sayin i cant do anythin im gettin pushed the copper says get fucking back now strangles me start hittin us with batons me dad helped one copper up off floor n his mate started hittin me dad....

stoke are a joke....

to top it all off city were shit....

take less acid

If you are talking about the Police keeping our fans back who were waiting for the buses to the train station then you are talking out of your arse.
I thought the Police were ok that day it was the bus company that held everything up, they were a shambles.

if i had to police in stoke,, and then go and watch them every week,, id be fucking dangerous with a baton too... cant blame them for being in phil the power taylor's shadow!!

Some soft gits on here,
You should have tried dealing with the police from bindipperland or anywhere in the Midlands back in the day, they were right cnuts.
Manchester police aren't exactly shrinking violets either.
The highlights of awaydays in the 80's was going to Yorkshire, fuck me their police were rough.
Dealt with the miners all week and took it out on visiting football fans on a Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.