stoke sold out

crizack said:
Does anyone know where to park near their ground. Somewhere where my bro's car wont get...smashed, burnt, or have the exhaust sexually abused.

leave it at home pal... either that or park at stoke on trent train station, tho be wary its 6 quid for only a couple of hours parking, as i found out monday.

Numptyed said:
I tryed to get tickets for Blackburn away only to be told by the girl on the phone that they sold out!
Fu#kin rag bi#ch

Mate I had anightmare with the Blackburn game.

Rang on the Firday, only to get told they had virtually sold out and that I had to go to the ticket office to buy tickets.

Rang again on the Saturday morning after seeing that you could still buy over the phone on the website, only to be told one of the customer numbers had a problem and I needed to ring back at 11am to speak to the customer sevices and I was assured there would still be tickets available at that time.

Rang back at 11am to be told there was nothing wrong with the number and when I went through to the ticket office, I was told they had sold out for the day.

Rang back on the Monday, only to be told there was still a problem with the customer number, but I played hell with them and they miraculously realised there was no problem and they had just "made a mistake". Finally got my tickets!!!

I think it is about time somebody did some sort of customer satisfaction survey on these guys so that we can finally put our point across about how much of a gash servcie these guys offer!

crizack said:
Does anyone know where to park near their ground. Somewhere where my bro's car wont get...smashed, burnt, or have the exhaust sexually abused.

A Manc slating Stoke for it's crime...love it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.