Stoke Vs City (FA Cup) Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a grafting side. Looks like we are fighting fire with fire.

I hope we get into a position where Sinclair and Lopes can get some real match time. I'd prefer to keep Agüero on the bench for any match against a rugby club.

Mothball said:
Would snatch your hand off for a replay now! Fkn hate playing Stoke away!

Fuck that. This team should be capable of burying this hoodoo at their place. Plenty of height and strength in the team : Pants, Kompany, Lescott, Barry, Garcia, Dzeko - plus add the graft of Milner, Silva and Tevez and this side has the ability to more than match Stoke Rugby team and then the class should tell. Look what Chelsea did to them the other week.

A near enough full strength team, so there will be no excuses for not us performing in this game.

SebastianBlue said:
That's a grafting side. Looks like we are fighting fire with fire.

I hope we get into a position where Sinclair and Lopes can get some real match time. I'd prefer to keep Agüero on the bench for any match against a rugby club.

Is Koscielny playing?

;-)

Big Dave Watson said:
Mothball said:
Would snatch your hand off for a replay now! Fkn hate playing Stoke away!

Fuck that. This team should be capable of burying this hoodoo at their place. Plenty of height and strength in the team : Pants, Kompany, Lescott, Barry, Garcia, Dzeko - plus add the graft of Milner, Silva and Tevez and this side has the ability to more than match Stoke Rugby team and then the class should tell. Look what Chelsea did to them the other week.

Look what we did to them earlier in the season.

That said, I just want all of our players to have functioning legs after this match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.