Stoke Vs City In match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mcfcdjr said:
I can see Javi becoming a true great here. Has anyone else noticed how he is constantly marshalling the midfield and defence letting others around him know they have time on the ball. He is clearly a good threat from set pieces and gets stuck in so fingers crossed long may he continue .

This

Having never seen him play before I've been trying to watch him to see what he does as so far I'm impressed, always letting team mates know what's happening, good short range and long range passing and a good leap/head on him. Didn't realise he was 6' 2", move over Dave and Kun I've got a new man crush.

Drewmanc said:
Armaan said:
Колобок said:
Maicon's runs will be deadly as soon as we stop playing teams who pack 10 men in their box.
True

I think Maicon would greatly appreciate playing with Milner in from of him, not a dig at Sinclair at all but Maicon likes to attack doesnt he?!!

wtf, nasri is infront of maicon, sniclairs on the left

Mario, Nasri and Sinclair should improve in the 2nd half.

Best players so far Tevez, Yaya and Clichy.

Drewmanc said:
mcfcdjr said:
I can see Javi becoming a true great here. Has anyone else noticed how he is constantly marshalling the midfield and defence letting others around him know they have time on the ball. He is clearly a good threat from set pieces and gets stuck in so fingers crossed long may he continue .

not based on 45 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.