Stoke Vs City In match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
usacitizen said:
mcfcdjr said:
I can see Javi becoming a true great here. Has anyone else noticed how he is constantly marshalling the midfield and defence letting others around him know they have time on the ball. He is clearly a good threat from set pieces and gets stuck in so fingers crossed long may he continue .

I feel like a whiner reading this. That pass over Maicon's head, which Maicon, the dick, sarcastically clapped, sent shivers of fear down my spine.

Still it was a very solid goal, and learning the speed of the PL is not beyond him. cause for hope.

Maicon wasn't sarcastically clapping, he was acknowledging the idea, as teammates do, and that you can't pass on deck on that intentionally long pitch.

And that was Javi's only bad pass. Others, like Tevez and Yaya, have had several, but they are all playing well despite them.

fair point. At least in terms of opponents chances to goals, i think we've been incredibly unlucky.
01cravend said:
Has Joe Hart made a save this season...Not at all a dig, just teams are clinical against us :(...Why can't we be

how do the stoke players keep getting away with persistent fouls? every time one of our players get the ball down and run, within seconds they are fouled. lets see how many more fouls adam gets away with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.