Stoke Vs City Post Match thread

Manchester_lalala said:
Silva_Spell said:
Good win and 2nd half. Chelsea sneaking the win makes it largely irrelevant in terms of the title tho

How do you work that our? They've just gained themselves two extra points, of course it's relevant.

I'm talking about our win being irrelevant

Maybe the first half performance lulled Stoke into thinking we really were that shit and it played right into our hands.

Superb second half performance and at last Aguero is back on the scoresheet and silva looked back to his best.

We still have considerable issues at the back. Had Stoke scored four in the first half we couldn't have complained. hart was sloppy and Zabaleta is a big concern this season. Players are getting past him like he isn't there. I think it's time to give Sagna a run.

Having seen the handball from behind him, it was very clear and the correct decision. A ref is never going to think that it might have been accidental in those situations. It was bizarre from kun but luckily didn't cost us.

Aguero, Milner and Silva were excellent.

hilts said:
Puteulanus luna said:
At least the sad bastards on here will be off for a few day's.

And the happy clapper fuckwits will be all over it because we played pretty well, funny that

Its what we do as City fans isn't it?

bitsmith said:
This late Chelsea goal broke my heart. Such win at Stoke paired with Chelsea losing 2 points could make us fly :(

And Willian from all people in 89th minute. Bollocks.
Fucking hell

Kompany should be benched for the benefit of the team until he sorts himself out, very average performance and often clumsy when we need solidity, mangala well and truly showed him up, great performance by the frenchman. Nasri & Milner good performances too. Think the result flattered us, I was getting dejavu of us running out of ideas, then suddenly goals just happened - not sure how to even process that; sometimes - just - football...

After the way we started, I said on the match thread that tonight had to be our lucky night, and it was. To come away from there with 3 points and those fantastic goals from open play should give everyone a massive boost. Sod Chelsea - all we can do is win our games and with Yaya and Bony back, we can only get stronger.
Hopefully, they can decide what they're gonna do with that piss poor defence in the next week/10 days and get ready for Messi and Co - otherwise, that ain't gonna be pretty!
Great win tonight in the end, and - after the form we've showed in the last month - the result is all that matters.

Great attacking performance especially in the second half. The players have jellied well and are now playing with traditional flair and fluidity without Navas. Glad Nasri got a goal and hopefully that will give him confidence going forward.

Replace Kolarov with Clichy and Fernando with Yaya and we have a starting 11 for the rest of the season.

That Chelsea result at the end really knock some of my wind out but there is still a long way to go and the boys just need to keep on fighting to the end.

Cmon City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.