Stoke vs. City Pre-Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would really like to see Kolarov in the game at some point, although I am not sure how effective his crosses will be against Stoke

Solid line-up I really fancy Mario and Edin scoring today

Bluemoon115 said:
Milner for Silva, other than that I'd agree.

Hope Aguero's ok though...

Who could have imagined so many saying "Milner instead of Silva" even a month or two ago? To be fair, he is carrying an ankle knock and needs a long rest.

Bad feeling about this as usual at the Britannia, a true bogey ground for us. Come on Blues.

RandomJ said:
This really isn't a game I expect Balotelli to shine in at all. Their defenders will rough him up and he'll either walk around sulking or snap and kick out at one of them and get sent off.

Stoke will have a game plan to get Mario sent off.I just hope the ref doesnt as well.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
RandomJ said:
This really isn't a game I expect Balotelli to shine in at all. Their defenders will rough him up and he'll either walk around sulking or snap and kick out at one of them and get sent off.

Stoke will have a game plan to park the bus

Maccaaaa said:
#scfc Begovic/Wilkinson Huth Shawcross Wilson/Walters Whelan Whitehead Etherington/Crouch Jerome

Oh shit Begovic is goalkeeper today :-(
Tough, but Dzeko knows him better. They are mates in Bosnia teem - I guess...
And s*** Balo is on the pitch. I hope everything goes fine and that he will keep his nerves down.

Cool heads needed for the run in - not Balotelli

Can see him get wound up good style by Stoke cloggers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.