Stoke Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we fucking brutalise them. Im ok with winning 1-0, but I want our big men to fight off their big men. Yaya Toure should fuck over every single bastard in their midfield. Kompany and Lescott should be going in to kill. We have a team that can be more physical than them. You wont win at the Brit with finesse.

Im sick of listening to the self indulgent shit here in Stoke. I live here by way of my parents moving here when I was 7. Since theyve been in the Prem, they talk themselves down and rip on City for all their billions, and then celebrate like theyre European champions when they steal a result by kicking teams off the park. They get away with crazy tackles at the Brit because its the only standard they play, and they have an army of miserable gloryhunting fucks in the stand booing everything. Yes, I said gloryhunters. Their average attendance jumped 10,000 in their first Prem year. They pass themselves off as passionate fans of "real football". Theyre just self indulgent pricks who enjoy being poor alcoholic benefit thieves.

Pardon the tangent, but I FUCKING HATE this city and everything it stands for. Besides Man United, there isnt a team/set of supporters in the league that pisses me off more than Stoke.

On that note,

Hart

Maicon RB
Kompany CB
Lescott CB
Zabaleta LB

Barry DM
Nasri RM
Silva LM
Yaya AM

Dzeko ST
Tevez ST

For whatever reason I'm confident of a win. And at Madrid too. Maybe the break got to me.

Hart
Zabs Kompany Lescott Kolarov
Garcia (Barry if fit) Rodwell
Yaya
Tevez Nasri
Dzeko

Tevez and Dzeko have to start today. Tevez has been scoring goals for fun, and not only has Dzeko got 2 in 3 for us, but his confidence wil be sky high after a 4 goals in 2 games for Bosnia, including a hattrick.

Tevez and Dzeko to start for me. Sergio on the bench.

We have a big strong team if we choose to match them. Rodwell, yaya etc

0-2

Fancy Edin to open the scoring and Tevez to continue his scoring streak

Stoke are the experts at not letting you play. They'll be quite happy letting City have 60% possession and will be looking to rough us up at every opportunity in advance of the Real Madrid game. I wouldn't give any debuts there today. One of the most difficult away fixtures in the Premiership. A point would be a little disappointing, but it's the most likely result

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.