Stoke Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll settle for a draw, Stoke are a solid team at home. I hope that little prick Owen plays an rips his hamstring/groin/throat !
It really is about time we stamped our mark on PL again, a nice 3-0 win with attractive slick attacking football will start to worry the rest and give confidence into CL games.

CTID101 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
CTID101 said:
-------Dzeko----
Sinclair-Nasri--Milner
---Rodwell--Yaya--
Kol--Komp--Lesc--Zaba
---------Hart-----------
Bench; Pantilimon, Clichy, Razak, Tevez, Balotelli, Silva and Garcia.

I think for the Real game we need to rest many of our key players.
Tevez will start
He probably will but I don't think he should. Rather rest him and have him fully fit for Tuesday.
I would rather win today than win on Tuesday

greasedupdeafguy said:
CTID101 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Tevez will start
He probably will but I don't think he should. Rather rest him and have him fully fit for Tuesday.
I would rather win today than win on Tuesday

This. Get Stoke out of the way hopefully 3 points then concentrate on Madrid. Resting key players could cost us valuable points in the long run its not worth it. We'll start talking about Madrid at 17:00 today this is what Mancini will tell the players.

SWPISHOME said:
This game has a draw written all over it, I'd actually be happy with a point away to Stoke it's a tough place to go. I reckon 1-1.
WHAT? we have had enough draws against stoke, i want a fucking win. 0-4.

Stoke is always a tough place for us to go, and they know that. They will get at us and we will look shakey. Goal against the run of play for us, followed shortly after by an equaliser. Winning goal will be a tevez screamer.

2-1 City. Yaya, Owen, Tevez

Can't go today and haven't watched a stream in ages, can someone pm me a place full of links? preferably sopcast and HD quality haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.