Stoke Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting Mario in this type of game is nothing short of a shambles. Playing with 10 men before we kick a ball

King Of All Geordies said:
Ovo said:
King Of All Geordies said:
Looks like 4-4-2 then with three players making their debuts!

Considering we never play 4-4-2 I highly doubt it.

Then perhaps you could enlighten me as to what formation we're likely to play in this afternoon..

My guess would be 4-2-3-1 like most of last season. It seems to work well for us.

Could be 442 or it could be a 3 man defence with Garcia, Kompany, Lescott and wing-backs

Don't like the idea of 3 debuts at Stoke. One thing at home, another at a ground where we will come under a lot of pressure

cant believe dzeko isnt getting a chance especially now hes started to score

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Let's hope balotelli puts a decent performance in away from home for once.

Not sure stoke away is ideal for him

I always thought he had a fairly decent away scoring record compared to Aguero to be honest. Sergio scores more at home.

we've been very unlucky at stoke in our last meetings, crouch scoring the goal of the season out of nowhere last season for example. Think we will win today, will be a scrappy affair but we have the better players and reckon we should score at least 2

bluebannana said:
cant believe dzeko isnt getting a chance especially now hes started to score
His first touch, lets him down and he will be battled at his own game in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.