Stoke Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 5 out for Stoke match

gmckennasell said:
we have spent £350m on the squad , i dont think we will get much sympathy whinging about injuries , we have capable replacements in Kolarov, Jovetic,Lescott,Nastasic etc , we need a big game from joe hart , i thought he was superb for england , come on you blues.

This all day long
Time for the manager to show why he´s different from Bob in being able to get the very best out of top players in terms of selection , tactics and motivational skills
No excuses - I hope he plays Jovetic - he might just sting Silva into thinking he´s not so indispensable
Btw wtf is still up with Micah? Can he actually walk out of the house without picking up an injury? It is fookin mystifying to say the least

supercity88 said:
Not as worried as many defensively. Lescott and Nastasic can deal with the physical threat, as will Kolorov. With no Silva Kolorov will provide good set pieces hopefully. Hope we play the following team;

------------------------------------------------------Hart

Zabaleta-----------------------Nastasic---------------Lescott-------------------Kolorov

-----------------------------------Yaya---------------------Fernandinho

Navas-----------------------------------------Aguero--------------------------Nasri

-------------------------------------Negredo

Bin Nevas onto the bench and replace him with Milner and we'll have a much better chance imo. Then unleash Nevas on the 70 minute mark.

-------------------------------------------------Hart

Zabaleta-----------------------Nastasic---------------Lescott--------------Kolorov

----------------------Yaya---------------------Fernandinho...............................

...............................Milner--------------------------Nasri..............................

................................................Aguero...................................................

-------------------------------------Negredo...................................................

If we can't beat stoke home or away with (for instance) :-

--------------Hart
Zaba Nasty Lescott, Kolarov
------Fernandinho Yaya
----Milner Nasri Jovetic
----------Negredo

then we might as well as give up on the league here and now.

mike channon´s windmill said:
gmckennasell said:
we have spent £350m on the squad , i dont think we will get much sympathy whinging about injuries , we have capable replacements in Kolarov, Jovetic,Lescott,Nastasic etc , we need a big game from joe hart , i thought he was superb for england , come on you blues.

This all day long
Time for the manager to show why he´s different from Bob in being able to get the very best out of top players in terms of selection , tactics and motivational skills
No excuses - I hope he plays Jovetic - he might just sting Silva into thinking he´s not so indispensable
Btw wtf is still up with Micah? Can he actually walk out of the house without picking up an injury? It is fookin mystifying to say the least

Its a toss up between the original sick note darren anderton and micah for me , i cant understand why he takes so long to recover from injuries , is it true BUPA have sponsored his boots for this season :)

ColinLee said:
If we can't beat stoke home or away with (for instance) :-

--------------Hart
Zaba Nasty Lescott, Kolarov
------Fernandinho Yaya
----Milner Nasri Jovetic
----------Negredo

then we might as well as give up on the league here and now.
There's a very obvious answer to that, but yes play well, and we should win

would you start Kolarov tomorrow?

now bear with me hear as I like most dont really rate the guy but I think I would start him tomorrow againt the 6 fingered cloggers, but I would play in on the left wing. Ive got a feeling Leslie will send them out to kick lumps out of us tomorrow so we will need a bit of steel.

I'm glad to an extent that Silva wont be playing, and I wouldnt start Navas, bring him on with 20 mins to go when they are knackered
my team would be

___________________Hart___________________

Zabba______Nasty____Lescott_______Clichy

Milner__________Fernadinho_______Zolarov

___________________Yaya___________________

__________Negrado_______Augero_________

anyone agree?

------------------- Negrido ---------------------

-- Jovetic ------- Aguero ------ Navas --

--------------- Yaya ---- Fernando ----------

Kolarov -- Nasta -- Lescott -- Zabaleta

---------------------- Hart ----------------------

Sub : Panti - Boyata - Garcia - Rodwell - Nasri - Milner - Dzeko

& we can go for a win In Shaa Allah

Re: would you start Kolarov tomorrow?

Ja Salford Blue said:
now bear with me hear as I like most dont really rate the guy but I think I would start him tomorrow againt the 6 fingered cloggers, but I would play in on the left wing. Ive got a feeling Leslie will send them out to kick lumps out of us tomorrow so we will need a bit of steel.

I'm glad to an extent that Silva wont be playing, and I wouldnt start Navas, bring him on with 20 mins to go when they are knackered
my team would be

___________________Hart___________________

Zabba______Nasty____Lescott_______Clichy

Milner__________Fernadinho_______Zolarov

___________________Yaya___________________

__________Negrado_______Augero_________

anyone agree?

Clichy is injured so kolarov will play LB

Hope Pelligrini Doesn't persist with a high defensive line! It's doesn't work!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.