Stoke vs. City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's an assumption based on his team selections for the last 2+ years.

Than l go with what the manager think is best because his record is good enough for me. And maybe he doesn't think I individuals but in what is the best team with what l've got because again he needs to pick from a depleted squad. Obviously his fault as well.

If Pellegrini comes up with anything less than 3 points against clueless then surely his reign has to end. He makes every game difficult now and talks up every club we play making them out to be fantastic. Should be a routine victory and would be if we had a half decent manager in charge.

Yep… he makes it so difficult that we are only top of the league and (horror of horrors) were only the first team to qualify for the next stage of Champions league despite being in the acknowledged Group of Death…..why hasn't he been sacked????? Its the fault of our owners who know nowt

I'd prefer Kelechi over Bony as I have a feeling Stoke would struggle more with his movement and speed compared to Bony's slow pace. I don't have a problem with Yaya playing against them, not the most energetic team in the league.

I'd prefer Kelechi over Bony as I have a feeling Stoke would struggle more with his movement and speed compared to Bony's slow pace. I don't have a problem with Yaya playing against them, not the most energetic team in the league.

Yaya's not playing out injured

This will be an interesting one for sure...

Either city will dominate the middle as its a particular weakness of ours lately, OR yaya will play equalising things somewhat thanks to his ever dwindling mobility. Our chances will come out wide, with bojan being key centrally....worried about fernandino trampling all over him tbh.

I predict you guys will win comfotably...but yet something is telling me your defense is still very suspect still with mangala showing inconsistency despite having improved somewhat from last season, add to this a general lack of confidence in defensive area's and i can see arnie/bojan/shaqiri causing some problems. It all depends on yaya and how you start.

Time for shaqiri to get a goal methinks.

This will be an interesting one for sure...

Either city will dominate the middle as its a particular weakness of ours lately, OR yaya will play equalising things somewhat thanks to his ever dwindling mobility.

Our chances will come out wide, with bojan being key centrally....worried about fernandino trampling all over him tbh.

Time for shaqiri to get a goal methinks.

Yaya is not playing, injured

We have a new youngster on the bench tomorrow - Cameron Humphries. CB who played against Real Madrid in pre-season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.