Stoke vs Manchester City - Britannia Stadium - 27th Nov 3pm

AJ was jogging 20 yards behind the play when they scored - we got over loaded on our right and our right midfielder who has been on for just 10 mins is jogging back without a care in the world with 1 min to go and we are leading 1 - 0. Mancini is right football is more then a couple of runs and crosses.

No one will say anything in the media and the home muppets will be moaning when he dosent start next week but there you go!!! SWP would have got back as would Milner (who wasnt great today)

Disagree on Balotelli I think he looks good remember Silva took about 6 - 8 games to get going and now looks world class lets give him a chance

Decent point if we can beat Bolton

yeah - thats not the first time this has happened. I would have pushed that on to the post or wide myself - it was apoor attempt at a save - very pissed off. Would given have sved it? yes!
MonsallBlue said:
I fuckin hate stoke.

A few things led to that goal.

Kolo hoofing it to keeper, would have been better kicking into corner.
Micah could have gone after etherington as Vinnie had tuncay.
Who was tracking after Etherington? AJ??

Also think Joe could have saved it

Decent point I guess although I still see it as 2 dropped

Well to be fair to Stoke they couldve beaten us easily.

And Richards shot wasn't exactly finesse ;) although you can't expect anything more from a young defender so well done Micah, you put Carlos to shame...

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.