stone roses or oasis

who is the best what? best live? best not live? best dressed? best naked? best hair?

best get me coat ready i think

Both had excellent debut albums - though The Roses win on that one.

I'd say the Roses win it, in terms of also turning people onto a different kind of music and being part of a scene that changed Manchester in a matter of months.

Oasis made great tunes and maybe were better live, but didn't do anything creative or groundbreaking - and lasted maybe 2 (or more??) albums too long...

Roses had 1 great album, Oasis had 2, (and the odd "TUNE" after that) Live, Roses indoors Oasis outside! Oasis for me, but not much in it!

prairiemoon said:
Roses, easily.

Oasis, IMO, was soft shit for girls. Gay harmonies and stupid lyrics.

You don't know what ur talking about! Both great bands but if u want to go down the road of gay harmonies and stupid lyrics i'd say there was only 1 winner! It was about the music and the way it made u feel/change ur life! Nobody could love 1 of them and hate the other, but u can love 1 more than the other!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.