stone roses or oasis

Oasis everytime . Better songs better live ( to be fair though I have not seen / heard roses live , seen / heard oasis loads ) better stage presence . As clichy would say ... Oasis rocks !

Paul11/12 said:
Roses had 1 great album, Oasis had 2, (and the odd "TUNE" after that) Live, Roses indoors Oasis outside! Oasis for me, but not much in it!
exactly what I thought re the albums. Roses win on artwork and style for me though. But thought Browns voice let the Roses down live. But they did more to define the times. Its tough. Ive never really been able to decide, and you dont really have to. On the fence for this one. Im sorry

The Stone Roses. They're technically better in every department and, despite Oasis being the household name, their debut album is more influential.

Was going to abstain from voting its like asking which of your kids you prefer best, but as seen as ian browns a rag then its oasis for me, btw a new kid on the block jake bugg this lads going to be huge, johnny cash meets oasis

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.