Stone Roses to reform

Re: Stone Roses to reform?

Ha ha kev

C'mon, Boards of Canada are miles better than Oasis..

bakerdave76 said:
nice to see the daily mirror know there music!
8. Drummer Wren left the band in March 1995, and was replaced by drummer Robbie Maddix, who had worked with Rebel MC. No explanation was ever given for the departure of Reni, who joined Primal Scream.
this is my fav qoute from sabotagetimes
2011MarkESmithFakeProleJesus
Football scallies are the new teds and the roses seem to want to be the new showaddywaddy. Actually even teds is harsh as teds were all working class. I see these balloons in my town identikitted in Belstaff and adidas yawn originals off to the 'footy' at £60 a ticket, started going 10 years ago, favourite bands the Roses, Oasis, Kasabian, every MOTD goals reel soundtrack. Yawn off you dull ted twats, youth culture is dead because those interested in it are all over 30 and refuse to admit it, working class culture is dead because its marketed as a package starting 1963 ending 1996 to balloons who spent this period not being involved in it. Going to gigs is as expensive as the football, full of the same teds and all the bands are churned out of public schools. Every one in the UK is now a **** and this is the proof. Other than this looking forward to it.

I just love Mark E Smith .. Hearts and City supporting legend

bakerdave76 said:
nice to see the daily mirror know there music!
8. Drummer Wren left the band in March 1995, and was replaced by drummer Robbie Maddix, who had worked with Rebel MC. No explanation was ever given for the departure of Reni, who joined Primal Scream.
this is my fav qoute from sabotagetimes
2011MarkESmithFakeProleJesus
Football scallies are the new teds and the roses seem to want to be the new showaddywaddy. Actually even teds is harsh as teds were all working class. I see these balloons in my town identikitted in Belstaff and adidas yawn originals off to the 'footy' at £60 a ticket, started going 10 years ago, favourite bands the Roses, Oasis, Kasabian, every MOTD goals reel soundtrack. Yawn off you dull ted twats, youth culture is dead because those interested in it are all over 30 and refuse to admit it, working class culture is dead because its marketed as a package starting 1963 ending 1996 to balloons who spent this period not being involved in it. Going to gigs is as expensive as the football, full of the same teds and all the bands are churned out of public schools. Every one in the UK is now a **** and this is the proof. Other than this looking forward to it.
this made me laugh

Just heard they're planning on 2 gigs at Heaton park June 29th and 30th they are also hoping for a possible 3rd date as well.... don't quote me on it as I don't know how true it is...... but a press conference will start around 3ish.....

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Just heard they're planning on 2 gigs at Heaton park June 29th and 30th they are also hoping for a possible 3rd date as well.... don't quote me on it as I don't know how true it is...... but a press conference will start around 3ish.....

Rumours of Hyde Park and V Festivals, too.

Bilston Blue said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:

Rumours of Hyde Park and V Festivals, too.

V Fest makes sense go back to the place it all fell apart 15 years ago!

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/#!/GranadaReports/status/126292219526258689/photo/1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/#!/GranadaReports/st ... 89/photo/1</a>

Does this photo work. Everybody's waiting.

Click display media if the photo doesn't show.

Hope they aren't playing V Festival. It's the worst festival by some distance, aimed solely at middle aged, middle class couples, the natural home of Coldplay and the like. Probably pays well though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.