Stones & Dias Partnership

Anyone elaborate on Dias personal life, I thought I read on another thread he had split from his girlfriend. There is a massive difference in the colossus that took that first season by storm and took the limelight off van dick, but at the moment he is good without being dominant. No complaints, just wondering if he gets his love life sorted , maybe we get a more dominant Dias. Regardless , we have a great mix with Stones , Laporte, Dias and Stones.

Ake is our best defender or he has been so far this season. He is criminally underrated on here. Dias easily the worst IMO, hasn't looked the same since the Madrid SF. I have the least confidence when he is playing out of the quartet (Dias, Ake, Laporte, Stones).

Ake should be playing every match, if not at CB, put him at LB. The guy actually can defend which you can't say about many defenders these days lol...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.