Stones injured now.

We definetly need to get in a world calss centre back in the summer ,if not in january already.
Maybe we have two on our books. Sancho went, and he's ripping up trees. The one criticism you can make of Pep is that he does not bring through young players.

Or maybe don't rush the guy back from injury like we clearly just did?

Guy gets muscle injury at start of season after not playing in months. Guy is needed to play due to injuries. Guy plays and is really poor, and hesitant. Guy then sustains more serious injury.

It's not rocket science. If he was a 'pussy' then he wouldn't have played on Saturday when he wasn't fully fit.
Don’t talk shite. He got injured in training. Fuck all to do with the game.

We will cope. If there’s any manager who can come up with answers to a crisis it’s ours.

I've been guilty of this myself , mainly after CL defeats, but even to a grizzled old cynic like myself the level of Pep is a fraud hysteria the last few days is ridiculous on here.

We've just had our only poor performance in 3 years and we've now got a fairly major injury crisis on our hands.

Anybody looking to blame someone is daft .these things sadly happen sometimes.

5 proper trophies and 2 community shields in 2 seasons . And 198 points and only 6 defeats in 2 whole seasons . 30 points dropped in 2 seasons.

I think we're doing okay .
Needed more than just a like

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.