Stop Bale, Stop Tottenham

california blue said:
and you are a twat sir

He's been reasonable as opposed to to your casual xenophobia.
(ps how's the photography and your shop coming along, hope this particular "sheep shaggers" advice was of some help ;) )

california blue said:
and you are a twat sir

this wont do, everybody please read the code of conduct, the poster has done nothing to deserve this response, if a poster deserves a warning/editing/ banning we'll deal with it. if you are not happy with a posters remarks please report the post.
if the abuse continues there will be warnings and bans given.
sorry to go on but we are better than this.

theholyswan said:
I think this is the key tonight. Stop the Welsh Monkey himself Gareth Bale.

He is a pretty good winger and i am certain that is where Corrupt Dog Face will play him, on the wing.

So who's going to mark him out of the game?

He will probably be up against Zab and Johnson. Maybe its worth switching Bellamy to the right to add a bit more fight defensivly and kick him out of the game?

Zab has really got to be on form though. The amount of times i have seen Bale get a cross or shot in from that left wing in the past weeks has been immense.

Also Lennon is crap at crossing so all the service to Crouch will be coming from the left.

I honestly think City will do this tonight, so if your going to the game get behind the team even if we go a goal down. Every other fan is expecting City to fail and i think the time is right for City to stand up and prove them wrong.

Come on you Blues!

Is he?!

zabba kicked/kept young out of the game last week
zaaba can kick/keep bale out of the game tonight

best right back in the world

talksport this morning are saying spurs are bringing 6,000 to eastlands tonight,where are they going to sit eh.they will not have more than the usual allocation for a league game will they.come fellow blues lets bombard talksport and lets put them right on how many spuds will be there.COME ON CITY.

theholyswan said:
I think this is the key tonight. Stop the Welsh Monkey himself Gareth Bale.

He is a pretty good winger and i am certain that is where Corrupt Dog Face will play him, on the wing.

So who's going to mark him out of the game?

He will probably be up against Zab and Johnson. Maybe its worth switching Bellamy to the right to add a bit more fight defensivly and kick him out of the game?

Zab has really got to be on form though. The amount of times i have seen Bale get a cross or shot in from that left wing in the past weeks has been immense.

Also Lennon is crap at crossing so all the service to Crouch will be coming from the left.

I honestly think City will do this tonight, so if your going to the game get behind the team even if we go a goal down. Every other fan is expecting City to fail and i think the time is right for City to stand up and prove them wrong.

Come on you Blues!

I'd start with SWP and get him to almost man-mark Bale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.