Stop moaning and get behind Mancini

Kenney_The_Blue

He's doing a great job, at the very very least give him until the end of the season, so what if we could get mourinho tomorrow, what's he going to do between now and the end of the season that Mancini can't? If mourinho came in our target would still be the top four. Give Mancini a break, I have faith that he will get us a champions league spot, and an fa cup final is a huge bonus.

Rant over

the reason you think hes doing a great job is because ( barring relegation scraps ) our season is usually over by january, but right now we still have plenty to play for, but as for doing a great job .i dont think so, hes just scrapping out results

i dont want mancini sacked, i am prepared to see if we can win the fa cup and achieve a top 4 finish, and i will be singing my lungs out in support of the team and the manager against sunderland and the rest of the games till the end of the season.

but i would still like to know how fucking long will i have to wait before we look like taking on last years top 4 as equals. because every game i seen against these teams barring against the scum at ot we have looked a frightened team

He is doing a great job at getting us points, that cannot be argued with considering where we are at.
But it is the manner in which we have gotten those points, and all the points we lost but should have taken that worries me.
I'm finding it harder and harder to be excited about watching City play due to the dreadfully boring football. If this continues I might as well just look at the league table to see how we are doing, cause watching the games really gives me very little pleassure.

I miss that aspect about being a City fan, being excited about the game, seeing players give their all for the club.

I am behind Mancini, but I am not all that happy with what he has done and if he sticks around and continue to play this kind of football, well then I think I will turn on him. Our current squad is far too god for this kind of football. Surly we can get as many points but playing a more attractive football.

He´s got 9 or hopefully 10 games to change my opinion. He´ll get my support until it´s mathmatically impossible to achieve our primary target. Last chance fookin saloon Bobby!

Pigeonho said:
How is he doing a great job? Please expand on that if you don't mind.

Why what would you class as a great job for a manager in our situation now? You think were just going to go and win the league because we've got money?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.