Stop moaning and get behind Mancini

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Pigeonho said:
How is he doing a great job? Please expand on that if you don't mind.

Why what would you class as a great job for a manager in our situation now? You think were just going to go and win the league because we've got money?

11th in the current form table....

8 points from the last 18 available....

At the business end of the season, that is fucking shit mate and just not good enough.

We should be hitting top gear right now but instead, we are stuck in 2nd with a fucked clutch.

ffs guys, we have important matches to come, get behind the team or keep your mouth shut for now as it's pointless ...

forget about Mourinho
forget about Chelsea
forget about Keiv

and get behind the team, we still have the Semi to play on and we need confidence and stability for that. don't get this idea of Mancini getting the sack into the players mind...as some of them do read the forums from what I heard..

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Pigeonho said:

Why what would you class as a great job for a manager in our situation now? You think were just going to go and win the league because we've got money?

No,however,given the foundations he inherited,coupled with the limitless funds and resources available to him,i would have expected us to be sitting far more comfortably in the league and still in Europe.

I believe that would be reasonable and attainable by any manager worth his salt.I honestly don't think he has achieved anything close to extraordinary.

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Pigeonho said:

Yes, because the only two options are:

Win the league because we've got loads of money.

or

Play bollockless football for months, grinding out a few decent results in the process.

Roberto Mancini took over a side that was in poor form, challenging for Champions League football, and in a semi final against them lot.

My how we've grown...

Kenney_The_Blue said:
Pigeonho said:

Well for starters I would expect us to finish 3rd or higher, not 4th. I would expect us to have not gone out of the League cup so early. I would not have expected us to have gone out of Europe so early, (this squad is capable of winning both those competitions), and I wouldn't expect us to be stumbling through results the way we are.

We've got to get behind Mancini at least until the end of the season. Turn on him now & we fuck up our chance of getting to the FA Cup final and finishing 4th in the league. We've seen it so many times at city how a negative attitude from the fans translates onto the pitch. Lets give him 100% til the summer and then reconsider our positions then.

why do we insist on changing the manager every time we lose a match? have we not seen that changing managers every 2 years brings with it a whole load of problems, new staff, new methods, new players, settling in etc etc.

face it, we are going to lose games.....

i dont want mourinho so that he can come in, lose games and then who do we want next?

stick with the team and the manager, add a couple of players in the summer. we have no god given right to just win matches, otherwise we would have been given the trophies at the start of the season.

mblue said:
why do we insist on changing the manager every time we lose a match? have we not seen that changing managers every 2 years brings with it a whole load of problems, new staff, new methods, new players, settling in etc etc.

i dont want mourinho so that he can come in, lose games and then who do we want next?

stick with the team and the manager, add a couple of players in the summer. we have no god given right to just win matches, otherwise we would have been given the trophies at the start of the season.
If you think these threads exist because we are not winning every single match, you are not on the same page.

Pigeonho said:
mblue said:

If you think these threads exist because we are not winning every single match, you are not on the same page.
Well Pidg, it's like this. Despite these opinions being formed over a series of games and performances, stretching over a number of months, they are nothing more than knee jerk reactions because we didn't win 5-0.

funny that, because that is exactly what is posted on this forum nearly every week.

we lose, change the manager? change the fucking record

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.