Stop the f***ing moaning

Agree,

Nothing wrong with constructive discussion and opinions but some of the stuff on here is way OTT.

We are not setting the world on fire but neither are our rivals.

Given the level of our performances to be 4 points off the top is far from fatal.

In saying that things will need to improve quickly if we are to make a statement before things start getting serious.

I agree as well. I know it can be frustrating at times but people need to remember how lucky we are to be here. Of course I want us to win everything but I will never expect it.

I had a couple of rags at work laughing at me about the Real Madrid result. Seriously? I was fucking proud of us being there and having the opportunity to play in these kind of games.

Same as Arsenal fans I know, telling me we should be dominating them at home as we are the champions. It's not our right to dominate anyone.

Exactly. It is clear to see we are the best team in this division and once we settle and Aguero gets match sharp everyone will see it.

Early days.

We are playing shit.
We are picking the wrong players
We are playing the wrong formation
The players don't know their roles
We are getting away with murder.

Not moaning just facts.

Will we be there next game singing our hearts out?

Of course we fucking will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.