Stop the f***ing moaning

Just get thorugh this next International break and we can have a good run at it.

I know it's the same for all the top teams to a degree but I'm sick of all this stop/start stuff.

Overall we need to up our game and the defence needs to be the same players for a while with maybe 1 change here and there not wholesale every week.

There's actually not that many people moaning. Most are just discussing ways we need to improve.<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:40 am --<br /><br />
blue b4 the moon said:
Overall we need to up our game and the defence needs to be the same players for a while with maybe 1 change here and there not wholesale every week.
I agree. We need some consistency as a base to build from.

danburge82 said:
There's actually not that many people moaning. Most are just discussing ways we need to improve.

-- Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:40 am --

blue b4 the moon said:
I agree. We need some consistency as a base to build from.

Correct.

bluevengence said:
jimharri said:
de niro said:
It's the moaning after the night before .
Oh dear.

"And wot iz vong wiv zat"

[bigimg]http://alloalex.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/crabtree2.jpg[/bigimg]
I was commenting more on the quality of the play on words than anything else. ''Moaning after the night before'' = ''Morning after the night before''.

de niro said:
We are playing shit.
We are picking the wrong players
We are playing the wrong formation
The players don't know their roles
We are getting away with murder.

Not moaning just facts.

Will we be there next game singing our hearts out?

Of course we fucking will.

Just seen the 60 sec highlights and we could have walked away with a 3-1. Yaya was just a bloody whisker away from blocking Koscielny's shot! It seemed a little shit-like yesterday but the editors have done a decent job and we were unlucky, again! And that fucker Dean! Knew after the Semi-final and the Ginger Pig's early bath, and Joey Nobrat's dismissal, the bastard would save up a few shite decisions and we got 'em yesterday. I take back all the eulogising on Dean's behalf I've spilt on this forum.

Have to agree we were unlucky yesterday, but we are nowhere near the level of last season at the minute.

Arsenal went at it for 30mins and tried to take the same line as Madrid did against us.
At the minute it is just frustrating that we are not playing too well. The fluidity of movement and passing is not yet what we expected and have come to expect from our great squad.

But I am not worried as we are only bloody 5 games into the season. We have had some very poor and blatant cheating done against us which has not been picked up by the ref's.

Keep Calm & Support City : )

SingBlue said:
We are playing shit: We are undefeated. Played two of the Sky 4, got Stoke away out of the way.
We are picking the wrong players: See above
We are playing the wrong formation: See above
The players don't know their roles: What? They forgot them over the summer? Bollox.
We are getting away with murder.: Nope. We've been unlucky so far, should have beaten Stoke, should have had a penalty last night. The Rags, as usual, are getting away with murder.

Only issues are (and none are end of the world stuff)

1. Silva having a bit of a dip in form, still start for any team in the league though.

2. Our best player has been out until tonight, looked a bit rusty.

3. AJ > Sinclair but nowt to be done about it.

well said......and no come back yet from De Niro because deep down he knows what he posted was shite

M24-CRC said:
SingBlue said:
We are playing shit: We are undefeated. Played two of the Sky 4, got Stoke away out of the way.
We are picking the wrong players: See above
We are playing the wrong formation: See above
The players don't know their roles: What? They forgot them over the summer? Bollox.
We are getting away with murder.: Nope. We've been unlucky so far, should have beaten Stoke, should have had a penalty last night. The Rags, as usual, are getting away with murder.

Only issues are (and none are end of the world stuff)

1. Silva having a bit of a dip in form, still start for any team in the league though.

2. Our best player has been out until tonight, looked a bit rusty.

3. AJ > Sinclair but nowt to be done about it.

well said......and no come back yet from De Niro because deep down he knows what he posted was shite

I'll play devils advocate:

We are playing shit: We are undefeated. Played two of the Sky 4, got Stoke away out of the way. Arsenal and United got 3 points at Lpool, we got 1. We beat Arsenal last season, this season we drew.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.