STOP THE FACE BOOK MORONS

Vicky

As you will have seen some idiotic fool has started a face book get Hughes out page. I ask all you normal, loyal Fans to stop this pathetic, childish attempt from someone who is simply seeking attention, because Mummy obviously didn't give him enough...Poor lamb.

It is sad, pathetic and extemely cowardly to do this. Yet another internet warrior brave behind the key board. GET A LIFE YOU MORONS.....
]
HUGHES FOREVER............STOP THE FACE BOOK MORONS NOW YOU ARE PATHETIC MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And you know nothing about the game!!!! This is all about Hughes being an ex Man U player...GET OVER IT MORONS......

Nice one Vicky.

I WANT MANCHESTER CITY'S "MANAGER" TO SUCCEED.

It's that f**cking Simple.

Currently this is Mr Mark Hughes. He has my respect and my support until he stops wearing manc blue. Why? Because I support the team, and I'm not using an agenda of rag hate to drive my love of Manchester City.

blueinbolton77 said:
Nice one Vicky.

Currently this is Mr Mark Hughes. He has my respect and my support until he stops wearing manc blue. Why? Because I support the team, and I'm not using an agenda of rag hate to drive my love of Manchester City.

This !!! Just wish all the fans could support the manager.

I agree with you about the Facebook, but I have to STRONGLY question your view that anything more than a small % of those that want Hughes gone, do so because he is a ex-rag. I know I for one don't give a fuck he is an ex-rag but would sooner the owners move on with someone that has actually done something as a manager AND can take us forward. Ask yourself this looking at the team player for player, don't you think we should be higher than 7th(AND FALLING!)if the answer for that is yes....at somepoint it has to be the manager and if the answer is no.......then why the hell have the owners allowed this guy to spend over 200m on players that aren't able to be on paper in the top 3 in the country, so again the buck stops with the manager, ex rag or not.

blueinbolton77 said:
Nice one Vicky.

Spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.