STOP THE FACE BOOK MORONS

BurnCK said:
blueinbolton77 said:
Excellent.

Well going off the current results, the league and cup position, and that we lost 3 points at weekend because of an appalling ref decision, and given that in general we've not been a top class team for over 20 years which I think is not Mark Hughes fault, there is no great panic then and people should stop asking for Mr Hughes to be sacked and let's see how the season pans out.

No, we lost points because we failed to see out or kill off a game.....again !!
I can handle late equalisers when we've played out of our skin and the opposition get lucky, but let's be honest we've not looked totally dominant in any of our games this season.

The referee made a mistake. I think you're trying to find reasons we are shite. We played badly in the last 15 minutes I agree. But the goal was not from open play.

blueinbolton77 said:
BurnCK said:
No, we lost points because we failed to see out or kill off a game.....again !!
I can handle late equalisers when we've played out of our skin and the opposition get lucky, but let's be honest we've not looked totally dominant in any of our games this season.

The referee made a mistake. I think you're trying to find reasons we are shite. We played badly in the last 15 minutes I agree. But the goal was not from open play.

And why, yet again, against a team that we should be beating with relative ease, were we only one goal ahead entering the last 10 minutes? The same thing happened on Saturday as happened against Burnley, we lead by a goal, we got panicky, we threw away a win. Regardless of how the goal went in we still allowed ourselves to be in that precarious position by not taken advantage of our superior play and players and getting the vital second goal.

The point is that we should have been home and dry well before the penalty.
Football is full of mistakes, that shouldn't be an excuse. No matter who you are, at 1-0, all it takes it one bit of luck from the opposition to get level....yet City seem to think that 1-0 is enough.

Lets be honest, in the games against Wolves and Pompey, both teams had chances to draw level late on....on another day we'd have been looking at draws against them too.

I just think that if they are so desperate for him to go they should grow some bollocks and stand up in the middle of the game and start chanting for his head. See how many people join in.

Vicky said:
As you will have seen some idiotic fool has started a face book get Hughes out page. I ask all you normal, loyal Fans to stop this pathetic, childish attempt from someone who is simply seeking attention, because Mummy obviously didn't give him enough...Poor lamb.

It is sad, pathetic and extemely cowardly to do this. Yet another internet warrior brave behind the key board. GET A LIFE YOU MORONS.....
]
HUGHES FOREVER............STOP THE FACE BOOK MORONS NOW YOU ARE PATHETIC MORONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And you know nothing about the game!!!! This is all about Hughes being an ex Man U player...GET OVER IT MORONS......
I dont want Hughes as Citys Manager but would never join a campaign to get shut of him .we have what we have got & must live withi t

shadygiz said:
hope no one mentions bluemoon forum on their dodgy facebook groups....dont think Ric or this website would like to be affiliated with this nonsense.

I'm off to join the group.................and I'm gonna say I heard about it on here!!!!!!!,Ha ha!!

It was me who grassed us all up to queen milf too,I'm bluemoons resident coppers nark!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.