stopped smoking tuesday. really need a fag.

StrangewaysHereWeCome

I'm gonna cop for dogs abuse but I really want a cig, just to see what it tastes like.

I've not wanted to upset anybody and I'm really cunted if I have.

Bastard, bollocks.

Ffs don't. That's all I can say blue. Hope this helps. Have a piece of citrus fruit or do fifty push ups or a wank.

If you relent you'll hate yourself, but you'll get the mother of all nicotine rushes.

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
I'm gonna cop for dogs abuse but I really want a cig, just to see what it tastes like.

I've not wanted to upset anybody and I'm really cunted if I have.

Bastard, bollocks.

Nooooooooo, don't do it!!!!

If you just want to see what it tastes like then you'll be back on them, then you've failed. You're a non-smoker now. Keep going and stay off them, you've stopped remember.

managed 6 years without after smoking for 28. no gum or false ciggies, just stopped.

I focus on today, not having one today. Obviously it gets easier but you have not had one for 4 days so it cant be any harder to not have one for one day.

Never think about how long since, always think how easy it would be not to have one today.

gaz76 said:
Just have one, one wont do any harm

Haha, what a twat. I stopped for ten years and started again after having a few spliffs. I stopped again for 8 months and had just the one when I was out in the pub with the lad and now I'm reduced to sneaking out for a quick smoke when the wife isn't watching.
Due to go on holiday next week so I've got until then to get some patches and pack in again.

stony said:
gaz76 said:
Just have one, one wont do any harm

Haha, what a twat. I stopped for ten years and started again after having a few spliffs. I stopped again for 8 months and had just the one when I was out in the pub with the lad and now I'm reduced to sneaking out for a quick smoke when the wife isn't watching.
Due to go on holiday next week so I've got until then to get some patches and pack in again.
Your sneaking around behind your wifes back and I'm the twat. hmmmmm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.