stopped smoking tuesday. really need a fag.

Ducado said:
stony said:
Ducado said:
7 weeks for me now keep at it

It's easy to see why you stopped. You wouldn't want it stunting your growth would you!?

LOL I used some Romanian tablets called Tabex really good (Google them) better than the NHS ones and no side effects just take a lot of the craving away

I found the patches ok. No cravings whatsoever, unless I go to the pub.

I blame the boy. If he hadn't have moved back home and kept tagging along to the pub and then offering me cigs, I wouldn't have started again.
Although I do admit I have been craving a spliff for months.

stony said:
Ducado said:
stony said:
It's easy to see why you stopped. You wouldn't want it stunting your growth would you!?

LOL I used some Romanian tablets called Tabex really good (Google them) better than the NHS ones and no side effects just take a lot of the craving away

I found the patches ok. No cravings whatsoever, unless I go to the pub.

I blame the boy. If he hadn't have moved back home and kept tagging along to the pub and then offering me cigs, I wouldn't have started again.
Although I do admit I have been craving a spliff for months.

I have not had a drink since February next one will be in Morocco in a few weeks, it's been quite a year losing weight, working out, stopping smoking, being nice on here ;-)

Stopped 28th May after about 30 years, last 15 on roll ups. Not had one since, only using willpower. Mrs Moon also stopped with me along with our 2 closest friends, both women have been on patches and all sorts but are having about 5 or so again per day. My mates holding strong with patches.

Just stick at it mate. I decided to nail it in the close season as I'd have no chance from scratch when we're playing.

I'm going to try giving up after the weekend. A mate tried those electronic cigs and found it helpful. Anyone tried them? Any good?

I stopped after nearly 30 years (smoked since I was about 15) one of the things that made me think about it was this

Both my Mums sisters have recently died of Lung Cancer and both were smokers

Two of my wifes aunties dies of Lung Cancer and they were both smokers

My uncle had lung cancer and lost a lung many years ago he stopped smoking, he recently died when he cancer returned to the other lung

My father in law is in remission from lung cancer he stopped smoking about 15 years ago!

It was surprising that whilst I was smoking I did not really think about the dangers

I was the last member of my family (including all my cousins) to smoke, I was also the last member of my office to smoke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.