Stopped Smoking

The Fixer said:
This is my 3rd day, i'm pineing like a woman. Last night was the worst i couldn't get to fcuking sleep? insomnia or summat....(i was literally snapping at myself cos i couldn't sleep) this happen to anyone else?

HMMMMMMMm NICE!!!!!!!!!

smoking-violation.jpg

Robbo. said:
The Fixer said:
This is my 3rd day, i'm pineing like a woman. Last night was the worst i couldn't get to fcuking sleep? insomnia or summat....(i was literally snapping at myself cos i couldn't sleep) this happen to anyone else?

HMMMMMMMm NICE!!!!!!!!!

smoking-violation.jpg
Cruel bastard...
smoking.gif

After about 3 weeks you dont even think about smoking, it's worth it.

upto 10 months now without it gets easier, have put weight on but not because i am eating more, its your metabolism thats changed, apparently it goes back to pre smoke after 2 years

The Fixer said:

i`ve mentioned this before on here. you should get a book called, "alan carrs the easy way to stop smoking"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.