Strange decisions by a City manager...

Buying Trevor Christie and Tony Cunningham

Playing Jaime Pollock

Selling Clive the Jive

Didsbury Dave said:
Brian Horton picking the slowest player at the club, David brightwell, at left back against kanchelskis. I think it was ahead of terry phelan but I might be wrong about that.

And Kevin keegan leaving our best and most creative player, Eyal Berkovic, out of the team for most of a season, despite our results plummeting. Cost him his job, that decision. Arguably the worst managerial decision I've ever seen.

Good one. Keegan and Berkovic fell out over something or other. Childish of Keegan really and it cost him, as you say.

hughes playing sylvinho against lennon,against spurs away.

hughes signing santa cruz for 19 fucking million

mancini playing lescott up front

the strangest has to be alan ball instructing us to keep it in the corner against liverpool.

Taking off goater and putting on Spencer fucking prior when we were 0-1 up at ipswich with 10 mins to go. Ended up getting beat 2-1 and it sealed our relegation.
Christ this has opened up a wound.

ban-mcfc said:
hughes playing sylvinho against lennon,against spurs away.

hughes signing santa cruz for 19 fucking million

mancini playing lescott up front

the strangest has to be alan ball instructing us to keep it in the corner against liverpool.

Now that was truly a classic! The crowd at Maine Road were going nuts! I remember a fan actually ran on the pitch to tell the players the score in the other games! The 'soccer genius' Alan Ball was having none of it!
It was so tragic it was genuinely comical.

wireblue said:
Taking off goater and putting on Spencer fucking prior when we were 0-1 up at ipswich with 10 mins to go. Ended up getting beat 2-1 and it sealed our relegation.
Christ this has opened up a wound.

Didn't Goater get injured in scoring that goal for us and he had to be taken off?

For me Howard Kendall leaving us to go back to Everton was a strange one.

Ged Taggart playing at right back at Blackburn away,the poor twat kept kicking the ball out as he was he was so left footed.

Edit : Plus,no City Manager working out that McNab was picking up bookings to ensure he was suspended for the Christmas and New Year period so he could go on the piss.

Tbilisi said:
Ged Taggart playing at right back at Blacburn away,the poor twat kept kicking the ball out as he was he was so left footed.

That was a horrible game Ripley battered him all match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.