Strange request - United Away Home end

The Northern Baptist

Right, I've got a United 'fan' who has 2 tickets in our end through work.

She is going to use them if she can't get a ticket in the United end (fucking madness I know).

So my question is, is there anybody out there who can get hold/knows of 2 tickets in their end? I will buy them and then swap them with this rag bird

Fanny Fart said:
Right, I've got a United 'fan' who has 2 tickets in our end through work.

She is going to use them if she can't get a ticket in the United end (fucking madness I know).

So my question is, is there anybody out there who can get hold/knows of 2 tickets in their end? I will buy them and then swap them with this rag bird

now this is totally wrong,not you for trying to get tickets,but genuine City fans who go week in week out cant get a ticket and some rag bird can get hold of 2 in our end,its just wrong,and ive got my tickets so its not me being bitter towards it

Agreed, this is whats shitty about the game.... The amount of people that weren't fans at the Wembley game and also on the corporate lash at the swamp.

Pisses me off.

Get to watch city everywhere, at the swamp? not a sniff.

dw7 said:
Why the fuck would you go in the away end of 3k city fans to watch a game if your a united fan.....just fucking stupidity

i remember last year at the swamp sat about 5 seats awy from us were a couple of chinese people and they were both wearing half rag half barcelona scarves,clearly not blues.It just bewilders me how these people can get hold of tickets in our end who have obviously never been to a game at our stadium

bluemoon27 said:
dw7 said:
Why the fuck would you go in the away end of 3k city fans to watch a game if your a united fan.....just fucking stupidity

i remember last year at the swamp sat about 5 seats awy from us were a couple of chinese people and they were both wearing half rag half barcelona scarves,clearly not blues.It just bewilders me how these people can get hold of tickets in our end who have obviously never been to a game at our stadium

And guess what.. There's fuck all we can do about it apart from get behind our team and show them why city is the only and best club in Manchester!

bluemoon27 said:
dw7 said:

It's a disgrace.... But obviously this girl ain't a regular atOT so why risk trouble in the city end just watch it on tv like she usually does

Fanny Fart said:
Been happening for a few years pal, its madness that there could be United in our end! Imagine sitting in their end at home?!?!
had two scum fans sat right behind me last year, in our end
they were covering their mouths and grinning like cheshire cats as the end was drawing in

squirtyflower said:
Fanny Fart said:
Been happening for a few years pal, its madness that there could be United in our end! Imagine sitting in their end at home?!?!
had two scum fans sat right behind me last year, in our end
they were covering their mouths and grinning like cheshire cats as the end was drawing in

You can't enjoy a match in the away end - I stood in the Stretford Paddock a few times and it was awful. You can't celebrate when we score and you have to join in when they do.

Surely a pair of City tickets is worth more than a pair of rag ones - wouldn't she be better seeing a tout and doing a swap - she might be (very) lucky and get a few quid her way too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.