Strangest Thing You Do?

They should have been alphabetised for artist and then chronological within the artist to do it right
Oasis would have been definitely maybe, then what's the story and then masterplan

I rarely owned a full back catalogue. Maybe Spiritualized, Super Furry Animals, The Smiths. Something I never really thought about. I had an encyclopedic knowledge of the records I owned too. I could've done it like that.

I have no CDs anymore because I put them all on iTunes but a good 300 were in alphabetical order in a bookcase. Even per artist. i.e. Definitely Maybe, The Masterplan and then What's The Story (Morning Glory?) as opposed to random like most collections I browsed. Ditto DVDs now. There's a good 100 in strict alphabetical order. I kid myself it's because I can find them easily. It's pretty anal tbh.

Three is a magic number for me too. I clink a spoon against the mug three times after I've stirred it. Never twice.

All my vinyl, 800 odd albums, 500 odd 12", is in alphabetical order mate. Then chronological.

When the dishwasher is being emptied, I always remove the tea & coffee mugs because they absolutely HAVE to be put back in their correct place in the cupboard, and I can't rely on her indoors to do it properly.. If I find even one out of place I become upset and annoyed. Am I sick?

If I find even one out of place I become upset and annoyed. Am I sick?[/QUOTE]

Oh fuck yes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.