Straw poll - are you a Hughes inner or a Hughes outer?

Howya.
New to this website but felt i should join to voice my opinion to fellow blues who care about this club.
Get that completely useless,spineless,idealess,boring moronic puppet far away as possible from the club we love so much. He's like a cancer to the club. Couldn't inspire a good shite!!!!
This coward sold the heart and soul of city when he sold Dunne. Toure and Lescotte not fit to lace his boots. As for Bridge,go jump off one.
Simple fact is, these players are here simply for the money not the shirt. They don't respect Hughes. Big name players want big name managers. Time for Hughes to go and end this circus we created. Surely we can attract Hiddink or Mancini. Failing that,get Jedward!! Couldn't do any worse than Hughes!!!

My dad wants him out. All my mates want him out. I want him out.

Thats about x7 OUTS there already..

Massively out nowhere near good enough to take the club forward, defence is abismal, attackers have no confidence and spent 200 Million to get us worse off in the league and alot worse home form which last year was excellent. & points out of 21 is relegation form whilst Hiddink is out of a job and Mancini with Mourinho wanting a prem return, they are all much better than him becuase they have managed the best teams and won leagues.

HUGHES OUT NOW!

I'm an outer 100%

Ive 2 friends who think he's doing a great job................. ones a United fan ones a Liverpool fan (piss taking bastards!!!),one mate says give him tell end of season hes a Forest fan,then theres 7 of us who want him out now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.