Streaker FAIL

dannybcity said:
I witnessed the ultimate Streaker fail. Every summer my cricket team gets loads of pissed up cyclist riding past completing the Mobberley 8, it happens one weekend every summer and ever year you get the same shouts "come on the whites", "HOWZ THAT" etc. Afew years ago our 2nd team we're playing at home and a lad cycled across the pitch before being picked up and thrown out. Two weeks later the 2nd team we're at home again and a different group cycled past shouting. After about 5 minutes they appear back at the fence to encourage there mate who's sprinting from deep midwicket dressed in an elf hat and nothing else unaware that there's 11 bloke still pissed off about the events at the previous home game. The elfs waving to his mates, big smile on his face whilst they're in hysterics. He's king of the practical joke world until he gets to the wicket where our bowler, who's a brick shithouse of a farmer is waiting for him. Our bowler legs him up in the air, the laughter by this point has stopped before turning to anxiety and panic as mid on sprints over and half volleys him up the arse. The elf scrambles to safety before leaving the far side of the ground unaware that the exit is the place where the grasscutting have been put for the past 100+ years. So after wading through knee high thick black compost our hero encounters 30 yards of nettles and thistles before emerging by the pavilion. The sight of a chrestfallen elf with shite up to his knees and nettle stings all over his thighs was only topped by the look of his mates faces waiting for him with his pants and his bike. No one said a word, he just got on his bike and they all cycled off heads down with his pants flapping in the wind. I'm guessing when they set off they hadn't expected it to end the way it did.

Hahahahahaha

That's a story and a half. Nice delivery too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.