Streamer & Ticker tape It was all down to you the fans.

Re: Streamer & Ticker tape 1 DAY TO GO how are the stock piles

Trigger said:
Today needs a final push, please tell ALL Blues who are attending the game, twitter it , e-mail it, and pass the word via facebook.

When you get to the game tomorrow spread the word also if you are lucky enough to get into a pub in the morning talk about it as it may inspire others to nip in to the local convenience store!

Tonight in the pub is again a great chance to spread the world, come on guys this really could be spectacular but today is the day when a really big push is needed.

I have posted this on the mancityfans.net site today and will do what I can, I was pleased to receive an e-mail yesterday off a colleague informing me of the ticker tape reception. Obviously this is good but I want to receive more as I know then that people are talking about it and not just on the forums - not all matchday Blues are members!

Come on guys lets make this happen -especially - for the time and effort that CITYFORLIFE - and others have put in.

I would also add that their is no reason why the bags of ticker tape cant be thrown into the air from level one as well as the other 2 levels, even a bog roll from the back rows of level one will add to the effect.

Tomorrow is forecastas a sunny day, lets be a shining example of what innovative fans we are when it comes to knew ideas (or rekindled in this case as done in 1978!)

Blues tomorrow as always be LOUD and PROUD and dont forget to bring your bogrolls and ticker tape.

Note to Trigger - Get off soapbox and start spreading the word - this is what happens when you start to watch TV debate programmes ;)

Well said

Blue Coop said:
I'm front row on the 2nd tier, so in a good position to throw, will probably take some of my own loo roll along, will try take a pack of 6/12 and hand them out between our lot and others around.
Superb mate hand them around and tell everyone you know to bring something.

CFL

Is anyone getting the family stand involved as the family stand is on the first tier and can you get this stuff from "The Range" or any other shops?

Petetheblu said:
Is anyone getting the family stand involved as the family stand is on the first tier and can you get this stuff from "The Range" or any other shops?
Use toilet rolls, blue and white!! and just get a slab of A4 cut into 5 strips lenght wise and then across into 2/3cm strips £2.00 a slab from Tesco. You will get masses out of that.
Buy a couple of rolls of sandwich bags you use for packed meals and put a couple of handfulls in each, once in the ground just hand around and tell them to throw at the right time.
One guy up in CB 2 has cut up 15 bags, the whole of the front rows will be covered by me a gang of helpers but please do this in the famliy stand the kids will love it.
And watch the ES

NICK CFL

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Petetheblu said:
Use toilet rolls, blue and white!! and just get a slab of A4 cut into 5 strips lenght wise and then across into 2/3cm strips £2.00 a slab from Tesco. You will get masses out of that.
Buy a couple of rolls of sandwich bags you use for packed meals and put a couple of handfulls in each, once in the ground just hand around and tell them to throw at the right time.
One guy up in CB 2 has cut up 15 bags, the whole of the front rows will be covered by me a gang of helpers but please do this in the famliy stand the kids will love it.
And watch the ES

NICK CFL

Nick, if this comes off, which i'm sure it will, you will be a fuckin hero pal.

Thanks Nick, but does anyone know if anyone from the Family stand is actually doing it?

Don't want to look a turd!!

Petetheblu said:
Thanks Nick, but does anyone know if anyone from the Family stand is actually doing it?

I am sure by the posts on here there will be plenty but you only need one to do something like I said about the bags and straight away you have covered about 100 seats yourself.

Nick

Petetheblu said:

It will be great to see, the kids will love it.

Don`t worry about others be your own man and if you have read any of these posts you are sure to not be alone. Make plenty and hand it around and you will not be alone. Simple.

Well done to all involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.