Streaming Sites

I usually use the First Row Sports App.

Unfortunately, this doesn't work on my iPad, but it's great on the laptop.

matrix said:
80s Shorts said:
MCFC BOB said:
Plus 1 HD.

They are still dodgy imo. Will not be renewing. Limited coverage, garbage interface, still having problems when there are a couple of high propfile matches on as their servers still cannot cope with the demmand. Also if a match is being screened in HD it constantly stutters. Not just me having these problems either.

I'm having the same problems and won't be renewing my subscription

Same here - took a LONG time to get on the City-Liverpool game, but once it was running it was fine.. willing to give them another go because I don't know any better alternatives.

ADMC Sports using SmartDNS gets you all 380 games on your PC and iPad (you need an Egyptian iTunes account to get the app) - google it. Its easy and about £11 for the rest of the season.

Ive been watching games on ATDHE. The pictures not amazing but watchable once you've f***** the pop ups off. free to watch.

Wiziwig is all you need for football streaming. Not sure if it works on ipad though, i never bother trying.

Mayor West said:
Wiziwig is all you need for football streaming. Not sure if it works on ipad though, i never bother trying.

Get the puffin web browser app and it plays flash streams ,wizwig works fine on the iPad with it.

blue12 said:
Mayor West said:

Get the puffin web browser app and it plays flash streams ,wizwig works fine on the iPad with it.

might give it a go, cheers.

I did one before. Feel a lot better now.

Sorry thought it said steaming shites.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.