Stretford and Urmston Blues (Robin Hood)

I hope to come down for this, been meaning to join the branch for ages now and the move to the Robin Hood makes it easier for me.

ChesterRdBlue said:
I hope to come down for this, been meaning to join the branch for ages now and the move to the Robin Hood makes it easier for me.
you do realize that this was all altered with you in mind

Re: Re: Stretford and Urmston Blues (Robin Hood)

bluetoby said:
ChesterRdBlue said:

I did think that might be the case, but didn't want to come across as big headed.

ChesterRdBlue said:
bluetoby said:
ChesterRdBlue said:

I did think that might be the case, but didn't want to come across as big headed.
don't forget the usual initiation of drinks all round for the other members on the new boy !!

bluetoby said:
ChesterRdBlue said:
bluetoby said:

don't forget the usual initiation of drinks all round for the other members on the new boy !!

Can I have a rain check on my drink til the next meeting please cos I'll be struggling to enjoy myself in Dublin :-)

Bluebird1 said:
bluetoby said:
ChesterRdBlue said:

Can I have a rain check on my drink til the next meeting please cos I'll be struggling to enjoy myself in Dublin :-)
you know the rules Sue if your not there a committee member gets your drink

bluetoby said:
Bluebird1 said:
bluetoby said:

Ha! Just remember who your friends are ....

Bluebird1 said:
bluetoby said:
Bluebird1 said:

One can't show friendship whilst dealing with the affairs of high office

bluetoby said:
Bluebird1 said:
bluetoby said:

One can't show friendship whilst dealing with the affairs of high office

You can when you want your thread bumping!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.