Stretford and Urmston or Eccles&District

warpig said:
never seen the point of joining a supporters club. the only reason people join them is to leech tickets for the away matches.

discuss :)

Idiot.

Trigger said:
Has to be Stretford as it has your favourite steward and moderator as a member, so I can assist with any probs ;)
yea you are in my line of sight now for corners so could you smile a bit more when we get one by you as you looked a bit miserable thursday night !!
and Stretford and Urmston deffo rule

Eccles Blue said:
Eccles Blue said:
Sorry Macca80 I'll be in Sunderland! :-)

But I bet it will be on in there. I'll try and find out in the morning and get back to you.

Macca80
The game will be on in The Park on Sunday and apparently there will be a good crowd there.

Thanks. I will have to get down there for the OSC meeting aswell been meaning to join for ages but never got round to it.

bluetoby said:
Trigger said:
Has to be Stretford as it has your favourite steward and moderator as a member, so I can assist with any probs ;)
yea you are in my line of sight now for corners so could you smile a bit more when we get one by you as you looked a bit miserable thursday night !!
and Stretford and Urmston deffo rule

I was a miserable get, in 107 people give me sweets in 111 the opposing fans usually throw money at us, they only brought 100 fans so no money or sweets = unhappy Trigger.

(where do you sit Ged?)

It has to be Stretford. With the title "Blues In Bandit Country" it's got to be worth joining just for that :-)

allblue said:
It has to be Stretford. With the title "Blues In Bandit Country" it's got to be worth joining just for that :-)

Nah, he's coming to the land of cakes!! We will get him in the Park tomorrow and the lads will show him how well supported we are around there and that will be it. :-)

That's the royal we as I shall be in Sunderland watching some team or other. *lol*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.