Strictly Come Dancing 2019

No she isn’t that’s her sister!
I think Tony Adams will be out next week he was awful, also I think they’ve gone a bit too far with including Ellie with all best intentions they are just not going to be able to do most of the dances, what next someone in a wheelchair.

Or Transgender.....dont think that box has been ticked yet?

No she isn’t that’s her sister!
I think Tony Adams will be out next week he was awful, also I think they’ve gone a bit too far with including Ellie with all best intentions they are just not going to be able to do most of the dances, what next someone in a wheelchair.
Look up Birgit Skarstein on Norway’s ‘Dancing with the Stars’ and Iko Iakobidze on Russia’s ‘Dancing with the Stars’. The Russian one was 6 years ago.

Look up Birgit Skarstein on Norway’s ‘Dancing with the Stars’ and Iko Iakobidze on Russia’s ‘Dancing with the Stars’. The Russian one was 6 years ago.
FairPlay to them but it’s nonsense that, if they are telling other dancer their form is wrong, straight back etc that can’t do that for obvious reasons.

Just seen a clip of it on the news. They’ve certainly ticked all the boxes this time haven’t they. They’ve outdone themselves infact. Absolute joke of a show now.

Just watching it now with my youngest, who has decided she wants to see what all the fuss is about after mum and eldest stayed up to watch it last night.

See Anton almost got himself fired there by saying there is something nice about seeing a strong male and elegant female couple.

There does tend to be a tipping point where the judges put aside the bonus marks for being different and it gets serious. Usually after the token wooden oldie and chubster have been shown the door.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.