Strictly

It's just very dated Saturday night "very light entertainment", like a 21st century version of Seaside Special.
I guess there's enough captive audience grannies to lap up this sort of rubbish, as everyone younger is in the pub, at a gig or watching something more worthwhile on a streaming service.

I consider it more to be a modern day (woke) 'Black and White Minstrels Show'. Entertainment so 'light' it would blow away in a breeze. I've only ever seen glimpses of it in passing through the channels, but it looks harmless enough for little old ladies to watch.

It's just very dated Saturday night "very light entertainment", like a 21st century version of Seaside Special.
I guess there's enough captive audience grannies to lap up this sort of rubbish, as everyone younger is in the pub, at a gig or watching something more worthwhile on a streaming service.
That's a very good shout, actually.

if itnwent it would only be replaced with a similar banal variety show or such.

Personally I would like both itv and bbc in aa strong line up of original shows (and not police/spy or hopital stuff) to entertain.

There is a blind comedian taking part this year , i have absoluely no idea how his partner teaches him but he is very good , lifts and everything , if you didnt know he is blind you would never believe it

Yep am gobsmacked Everytime he dances unbelievable and she is such a good teacher

There is a blind comedian taking part this year , i have absoluely no idea how his partner teaches him but he is very good , lifts and everything , if you didnt know he is blind you would never believe it
And I think he will win. Strictly needs something 'wholesome' ( the latest buzz word) after the Amanda Abington revelations this last year.

And I think he will win. Strictly needs something 'wholesome' ( the latest buzz word) after the Amanda Abington revelations this last year.
I have seen her interviewed a number of times over the years and she is on the verge of arsey all the time , when i heard she was doing the show my first thought was she wont like being man handled and told what to do . PTSD , do me a fucking favour

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.