Striker replacement for Tevez?

simon23

Team supported
ManCity
So, the next big question is, when tevez is eventually sold/leaves who do we get to replace him....if we get anyone at all?

do we

1...just keep the 3 main strikers we have and rely on them?
2....buy a youngster to be understudy to dzeko, mario and aguero?
3....buy a experienced forward to directly replace tevez? (ie someone more experienced)
4...promote someone from the youth set up?

I dont think we can rely on the 3 we have as all of them are relatively inexperienced in the first instance. Secondly mario is a bit tempremental to say the least. Aguero is inexperienced and does sometime s look like he may struggle against better defences, and dzeko isnt a game changer....i think that therefore also removes option number 2 and 4.

therefore who would people go for.....?

Re: striker replacement for tevez???

think we seen last night, that 4 top class strikers is needed at the club.
i'd go for cavani or robin the rapist personally

Promote guidetti or buy a lukaku esxque striker - we have too many big names up front.<br /><br />-- Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:30 pm --<br /><br />
dref619 said:

Sorry how was that shown. NO CLUB HAS 4 BIG NAMES EXPECTING TO PLAY

I think its very important to blood our youth. look at the rags, wellbeck has come back from loan and is playing well in the odd game.

we need to show guidetti and bunn, that there can be a future for them at the club. Need to trust these players and they can only improve with more experience

I thought Guidetti looked really sharp in preseason, a great powerful poacher. i hope this season in feyenoord does him a world of good,

i mean look at this, hes better than that potato head rooney <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3y1rFs3LaI&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3y1rFs3 ... re=related</a>

4 top strikers is unsustainable! The 4th has to be a promising youngster or old hand. We'd be better off getting a winger with any money earned from Tevez and offering Feyenoord some cash to recall Guidetti (if the loan has no recall option) and agree a mutual loan termination if that is possible.

shadygiz said:
we already replaced him...aguero
THIS^
thought this was common knowledge or did some of you miss that kun had taken his place

Sabster said:
Promote guidetti or buy a lukaku esxque striker - we have too many big names up front.

-- Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:30 pm --

dref619 said:

Sorry how was that shown. NO CLUB HAS 4 BIG NAMES EXPECTING TO PLAY

maybe not top class , but strikers that can do it at that level. we had one attacker injured (aj) and one suspended (mario). then with tevez not coming on, we had NOTHING to change it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.