As they say in Bayern...

Announcer- MARIO
Crowd- GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMEZ
Announcer- MARIO
Announcer- MARIO

Re: striker replacement for tevez???

Promote youth. They will be more loyal. ( as long as they are not called Sturridge)

The backbone of any successful club is what comes via their youth setup.

Right now I'd sooner have Crocky and that is saying something.

Bring in players who are already at the club, can't see Adebayor wanting to play for Bobby though. But Guidetti would have jumped at the chance to represent City in a game last night or even Harry Bunn would've probably given his left arm to be even involved in the squad to travel to Munich! I know these young players won't make an immediate impact but get them training with the first team and involve them in the first team sqaud occasionally to gel them in! Will probably see Luca Scapuzzi on the bench again at weekend seems to be our 4th choice forward with Dzeko, Aguero and Balotelli before him.

Mike D said:
Right now I'd sooner have Crocky and that is saying something.

2 goals in 4 games for Betis who are currently top of La Liga. Fully fit, never complains, the experienced hand most would like as a fourth choice striker, we could do worse. Isn't going to happen though.

We could do with a decent striker, possibly on a free, late 20's early 30's, who'd be happy to sit on the bench earning his pay packet.

And then I realised I've just described Carlos fucking Tevez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.