Striker situation.

Well we generally only play with one striker, so it's not like we need 4. I'd be happy with 3 with Nimely as backup.

Ntini77 said:
Kind of worrying if Tevez gets injured.

Same at the other top clubs, if Rooney, Drogba or Van Persie get injured.
It's impossible to have top class replacements in every position and keep them happy whilst they sit on the bench.

bellamy for fuck's sake

i really hope it doesn't backfire on mancini.

aphex said:
bellamy for fuck's sake

Bellamy is a "wide" player. We currently have Silva, SWP, Milner, Johnson, Balotelli who can all play on both the left and the right there. Robinho too if he doesn't find a club.

Project said:
aphex said:
bellamy for fuck's sake

Bellamy is a "wide" player. We currently have Silva, SWP, Milner, Johnson, Balotelli who can all play on both the left and the right there. Robinho too if he doesn't find a club.
Agreed. Why can't some people see that??

SWP's back said:
Project said:

bellamy is a 'striker'

we turned him into a wide player

but essentially he's a 'striker'

aphex said:
SWP's back said:

bellamy is a 'striker'

we turned him into a wide player

but essentially he's a 'striker'

He's a better wide player than a striker though.

Ultimately, Balotelli is better as a striker or a wide player, and we've brought in Milner & Silva who can play his position. Bellamy was replaced and then some.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.