Strikers for Hull

maccistani

Jo and Caicedo?

Caicedo looks to me like a bulkier Vagner Love in size, although dont know how he matches style wise. It has got to be worth a go, to do something different, and hopefully bring some festive cheers to now grey skies of Eastlands.

Micah Richards - cos he thinks he's a centre forward dashing upfield at every opportunity in order to bag an imaginary santas sackful of goals.............just kidding - its a worry cos we've not got a lot of choice but Caceido looks sharper than Jo at the moment.

P.S - My mate Gilly fancies his chances as well - he thinks that he could play better than some of our forwards when he's half pissed on Fosters but he's not available on Boxing Day due to a family do.............he is available on the Sunday in case we are short up front against Blackburn though haha.....................

Lets face it. He will probably wheel out Benjani in a wheel chair if there is any chance of him being fit.

Balti said:
Robby and Studge up front in a 4-4-2 if fit.
newsnow say robbi will be fit to play,but studs is back in training but wont be fit to play against hull..
so i would go with..
robbi and big phil

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Might even play Robinho alone up front.

He might do, but he shouldnt.

I hope to see something along these lines.

.....................Hart
Zab....Onouha.....Dunne......Ball

............Kompany.....Ireland
SWP..........................................Garrido
...............................Robinho
................Caicedo

I really doubt we will see this team though. It would allow Robinho to roam and not leave a hole on the left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.