Stuart Attwell

About time, should never have been on the premier league list in the 1st place. Walton's got to be next surely??

Halfpenny said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
He's bar far the worst ref I've ever seen, truely incompetant, I wouldn't have him in charge of an under 10's game. The ref at Aston Villa on Sunday, Oliver, what a great game he had. I didn't even notice he was on the pitch, which is how it should be.
Agreed, Oliver was excellent. Shows that young refs aren't all like Attwell. Was horrendous against Wolves.

I can't remember which game last season but he was awfull, he was coming off at H-T to a chorus of boo's, but he looked really surprised about it(thinking he was having a good game) He needs to learn that for a ref to have a good game he is not to be noticed!

He was also the Referee who gave the "Ghost Goal" at the Watford vs Reading game a couple of seasons ago.

Sent Gary Cahill off this season as well I think vs Spurs for being the last man, whilst being almost in his own half!

He is without a doubt, a complete and utter, useless bell end.

He's bar far the worst ref I've ever seen, truely incompetant, I wouldn't have him in charge of an under 10's game. The ref at Aston Villa on Sunday, Oliver, what a great game he had. I didn't even notice he was on the pitch, which is how it should be.

Yeah that was a strange experience on Sunday. We won a game and there were no dodgy refereeing decisions, no sending offs and no media witch hunt on our players and/or manager.

I could get used to that!

Mr Partridge said:

Yeah that was a strange experience on Sunday. We won a game and there were no dodgy refereeing decisions, no sending offs and no media witch hunt on our players and/or manager.

I could get used to that!

At the end the Villa fans were singing "you're not fit to referee". The Wolves fans probably thought Attwell had a great game a few months ago. It's all relative.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.