Stuart Pearce

Did anybody else see the total devastation in his face, at the final whistle in Istanbul, you’d never believe he managed us (TERRIBLY) by the way , I’m really beginning to enjoy the pain our club causes his ilk as much as our success…
Yep noticed his pissed off face when Rodri scored when commentating for Talksport. Looked like he wanted to smack somebody the bitter ****. The Peterborough fan can't remember his name shouted " yes", says it all about Pearce, a horrible man

He did ok considering we didn't have resources to get good players. Yes it was a shambles how we nearly ended up getting relegated but the board probably didn't back up with the players he probably needed.

I still think to this day how we didn't get relegated again and then suddenly got loaded and started winning trophies.

I just think he is a bit dense/vacant. It was like someone put a battery in him when Durham said his name and he just cobbled something together vaguely in sentences.

Last edited:
He never predicts City to win the title at the start of any season, it is usually Liverpool which he chose last Summer. He then switched to Arsenal until we beat them at home and even then kept on pointing out how we could and would slip up before the ned of the season.

He is just another English Dinosaur who a certain section of football adore because he fist pumped a few times whilst playing.

I just think he is a bit dense/vacant. It was like someone put a battery in him when they said his name and he just cobbled something together vaguely in sentences.
Exactly this. I remember talking to him after a fans forum thing , when God forbid, he was managing us... It was like listening to some freaky AI bot gone wrong - weird.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.