Stuck in London

richardedghill

Im stuck working in London so not going to be able to get back for the game. Anyone know if any pubs are showing it in London?

I work in the Manchester office of a nationwide firm and am in London for training

Thanks for the replies - where are the Red Lion and the Kings Head or did you guys just thinks it's funny to put generic pub names?!

its showing on diema which is a popular foreign channel however the rags are on it as well,

united + london = No chance of city being on

Is it even on telly? Just had a quick look, and SS are showing B'burn/Everton, and Sultana are showing Kilmarnock/Celtic.

(Edit -already answered above..oops)

You're bloody lucky you're only stuck in London for the day. I moved to London from Manchester nearly 11 years ago (the week before we went down to Div 2) and am now married to a Londoner so I'm permanently stuck down here. Trust me, there is virtually zero chance of any London pubs showing the City game tonight. There are other London teams playing so they will be shown as a priority. Clearly you have internet access, so go to the Matchday Forum and follow the links from there to watch online.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.