Student tickets for COMS

Da_Blu_Moona

Currently the only students who get discounts at COMS are Manchester Uni students. Personally think this is quite unfair, being a student myself at a London uni means i don't get a discount for my club. I really think that the club should in future make this allocation of discounted student tickets available to ALL students not just those at manchester uni.

For example the home game tommorrow for manchester uni student is £10.50 but I have just paid full whack, £29.00!
I'm expecting the usual "get a job you lazy student" but in all honesty it is hard being a student and it just seems like the club who are normally supportive to us the fans are being biased towards manchester uni in giving them discounts while all other students are forced to pay the full price.

Da_Blu_Moona said:
Currently the only students who get discounts at COMS are Manchester Uni students. Personally think this is quite unfair, being a student myself at a London uni means i don't get a discount for my club. I really think that the club should in future make this allocation of discounted student tickets available to ALL students not just those at manchester uni.

For example the home game tommorrow for manchester uni student is £10.50 but I have just paid full whack, £29.00!
I'm expecting the usual "get a job you lazy student" but in all honesty it is hard being a student and it just seems like the club who are normally supportive to us the fans are being biased towards manchester uni in giving them discounts while all other students are forced to pay the full price.

It does seem unfair, why not write a letter to the club asking them to look at consistency for students. Alternatively you could try getting a job you lazy student! LOL

i'm a student as well mate, i did'nt realise that. They should make it available for all universities

order a access card for under 16's without providing proof of age on the phone.....book online or by phone...swipe upon entry....THERE U GO tenner a game ;) EVERY FUCKER IS ONTO IT

If your anything like the students that i have seen at games in the past 12 months i'd rather you didn't bother.

Group's of them turn up in block 110/111, don't pay any attention to
the game, fall about drunk, annoy people around them,
take pictures on their phones, shout bollocks to each other and generally
do peoples shed's in.

If you don't do any of the above then your excused.

Rant over.

Thursday night just made me think how mint it would be to have a season ticket, but at this time in my life its not really viable

Personally I think it discriminates against those of us that arn't students and shouldn't be available. Get a job like the rest

SboroBlu said:
Personally I think it discriminates against those of us that arn't students and shouldn't be available. Get a job like the rest

There in education, not on a full time job, grow up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.