stupid commentator sayings

simonk said:
Ron Atkinson (pre his racist crap) used to make up his own phrases - one that comes to mind is a "lollipop" ??

some of them have caught on though. he was widely ridiculed for the perceived nonsensical 'early doors' but now everybody's saying it in various contexts. i think 'the far stick' is another of his.

nevilletogoater-in said:
that dickhead tyldsley has been known to say 'a long pass forward from quarterback'

Prick

barry played a cross field pass into someone and he called it quarter back like

When they say about utd, They got their Giggsys and their Scholesys? WTF is that giggsys? theres only one of him they havent got a platoon of giggys. Does my head in. Also The Millions of big spenders Manchester City, Big spenders City etc etc etc

Did anyone hear Pleat last night explaining to the Channel 5 viewers that you should not give too many free kicks away as this is a chance for the oppositon to have an " unappossed kick at your goal" and that "this may lead to a goalscoring opportunity". Never really thought of it that way. Pleat has opened my mind with his tacticul genius.

A few years ago I was driving near Stoke and had the radio tuned to the local BBC programme, and the pre match reports came over the airwaves.

'Stoke V Bristol City, and games don't come much bigger than this......?'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.